3001 South Kansas Ave., Topeka, KS 66611
Automotive Alignment Technician’s Apprentice
Generous Pay Plan!
A basic understanding of Vehicle Maintenance
is a Plus
Briggs Topeka is a positive, up-beat dealership that believes that honesty, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way we do business We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We need to hire Apprentice Alignment Technicians to train in our busy Service Department. Don’t miss this great opportunity to gain experience in an established, progressive dealership! We welcome technicians from other brands and industries such as: Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Generous pay plan
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- On-going training
- Professional, fast paced, fun and friendly work environment.
- Opportunity for advancement – we promote from within
Responsibilities - Alignment Technician:
- Properly secure vehicle to lift/alignment machine to ensure safe operation
- Properly align vehicle as per company specifications
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently and as a team member
- Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
Qualifications/Requirements - Alignment Technician:
- Possess a basic understanding of car maintenance/automotive knowledge
- Experience is a plus OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- A positive, teachable attitude, good work ethic and able to pay attention to details
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license
- A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.