3001 South Kansas Ave., Topeka, KS 66611
Automotive Sales Consultant
Income Potential - Up to $100K
$2500/month Training Pay
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Briggs Auto Group of Topeka Dodge Ram store is seeking to hire motivated, ambitious, energetic people to join our Sales team. This could be the job you've been waiting for. Apply today! We are also seeking applications from our area's military veterans.
We are a positive, up-beat dealership that believes that honesty, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way we do business. With almost every new manufacture available and the largest pre-owned inventory in Northeast Kansas we have the right vehicle for everyone.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Our management staff works as hard for your car deal as you do. If you love automobile sales, you will love working at Briggs Auto Group Topeka KS.
- Income Potential - Up to $100K
- $2500/month Training Pay
- Select your Saturday off
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- We are committed to your personal growth and development - we want your career to advance.
- Professional training provided
- We promote from within as we continue to grow!
- Professional, fast-paced, fun and friendly work environment.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Commits to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of the vehicles we sell and their technology.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding their interests and requirements and matching them to the appropriate vehicle.
- Develops buyers by following up and maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Explains vehicle's characteristics, capabilities, and features; provides dynamic test drives; explains warranties and services.
- Presents buying figures and explains financing options to customers.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Continually updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Takes ownership of your business within our business.
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- At least one year of sales experience in any industry. If you have Sales experience in fields such as insurance, electronics, cellular phones, advertising, real estate, banking, financial services, retail, bartending and restaurant industries - please apply!
- Knowledge of internet sales and customer relationship management software is a plus.
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and a clean driving record is required.
- Motivated with a strong desire to succeed!
- Must be a results-driven with the ability to thrive in a competitive, team-based environment.
- Must upload resume
- Must have a strong personal drive, great work ethic, and be an outgoing, friendly person
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must dress professionally and be well groomed.
- Must be aggressive in selling and possess a positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Must be able to pass an MVR and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.