2312 Stagg Hill Road, Manhattan, KS 66502
Briggs Auto Group Service Center is in search of self-motivated personnel looking to begin their career in automotive repair. Briggs Auto Group has been the largest volume, award winning dealership in Manhattan KS for 40 years, and is looking to grow our team. Briggs Auto Group strives for customer retention by focusing on exceptional customer satisfaction.
Team members assist the dealership in its efforts to achieve the highest-level of customer satisfaction through proper repair procedures, attitudes and communication. We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as: Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, etc. This is a great career opportunity!
Employee Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay plan
- Group health, Dental. Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Professional work environment, with paid job training and advancement opportunities
- We always aim to promote from within our departments when possible.
Responsibilities – Technician:
- Properly complete routine services and/or repairs for which the technician is trained as assigned by service management.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Complete on the job technical training as assigned by management.
- Produce quality work that shows pride of workmanship
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management
- Maintain the workspace assigned in an organized and clean manner
- Ensure that customers’ vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Maintain personal grooming, hygiene, and uniform standards according to dealership policies.
- Communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealers
Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience is not required, but is a PLUS!
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.