2312 Stagg Hill Road, Manhattan, KS 66502
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS Nissan Store
Potential Income - Up to $80K+!
Great Career Advancement Potential
At Briggs Nissan in Manhattan, KS, sales are booming, and we need more salespeople to keep up with consumer demand! As an automotive Sales Consultant, your income potential is unlimited! Most of our salespeople earn up to $80,000 per year! Sales experience in any industry is preferred. Join the exciting and rewarding industry of Automotive Sales!
Russ and Ilene Briggs are from Manhattan, KS and have been in business for over 35 years. We started with a small used car lot and have grown to 15 stores throughout Kansas. We have been voted the #1 dealership in Northeast Kansas by providing 100% customer satisfaction; not only in the vehicle the customers purchase but also the way they purchase it.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Potential income – up to $80K!
- Professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Employee development through training and advancement from within.
- Medical and Dental insurance coverage!
- Paid Vacation!
- Excellent training programs!
- Guaranteed Pay During Training!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Restaurant industry, recent college graduates, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We will train the right candidates!
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Please upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.