2312 Stagg Hill Road, Manhattan, KS 66502
Automotive Service Appointment Setter
Russ and Ilene Briggs are from Manhattan, KS and have been in business for over 35 years. We started with a small used car lot and have grown to 15 stores throughout Kansas. We have been voted the #1 dealership in Northeast Kansas by providing 100% customer satisfaction.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
We are hiring now for an Appointment Setter. Pay is commensurate with experience. The Appointment Setter must have a pleasant, friendly phone manner and be a people-person! If you are an organized and outgoing person who enjoys communicating with the public, this is an excellent career opportunity for you!
- Competitive pay plan
- Generous benefits package with Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation.
- State-of-the-art equipment in an A/C shop.
- Closed on Sundays!
Responsibilities - Appointment Setter:
- Set appointments at the dealership using scripting and phone techniques. Must have the ability to overcome objections and utilize resources to best assist guest with questions.
- Effectively handle inbound/outbound phone calls from potential dealership customers who have provided contact information (no cold calling) to set appointments at the dealership.
- Build rapport with our customers through chat, text, calls, and email
- Accurately document customer feedback
- Update existing customer information
- Provide customers with high level product information
- Research required information using available resources
Qualifications and Requirements - Appointment Setter:
- 2 years of experience working in customer service is preferred, call center experience ideal
- Polished and professional
- A commitment to the job, reliable, and interested in launching a dynamic career
- Computer proficiency
- High energy level, problem-solver mindset
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic phone voice
- Resume must be uploaded
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.