Industrial Maintenance Technician A
Schedule: M-TH from 2:30pm - 1:30am (4/10s)
**Shift Premium is $2/hour for Maintenance Technician A's.**
**Start: $28.45, after 6 months wage goes to 29.45, after 1 year wage goes to $30.45, and after 2 years wage goes to $31.45.**
**After 90 days, 40 hours of vacation is given (based on attendance).**
Tech A- More expert level, most knowledge
Tech B- Intermidate level of experience
Tech C- Enrty level
Uses advanced technical knowledge to troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment, building and grounds. Performs a wide variety of skilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical systems, heating systems, plumbing, machine repair, electrical systems, hydraulics systems for a variety of equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment using programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Performs various duties relating to automation and robotics, machine shop fabrication, preventative maintenance using specialized equipment and various machining or bench operations to alter and repair tools, fixtures, gauges, and guarding.
- Works closely with engineers and outside vendors to resolve complex process or equipment issues in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Trains employees; assigns and directs work; provides feedback to supervisor regarding employee work performance; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Requirements
- Advanced troubleshooting skills using mechanical, electrical, hydraulic knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of tooling practices and applications
- Intermediate computer skills
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of technical experience using mechanical, electrical and hydraulic skills
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- May be required to lift or carry engines/batteries, parts, and/or other materials of various sizes and weights. The supervisor will provide the essential physical requirements of each individual job.
- Ability to perform occasional to frequent pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
- Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
- Ability to use power/vibrating tools over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
- Exposure to noise levels for which hearing protection is required to be worn over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
- Ability to operate motorized vehicles over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- Industrial Robot Programming
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Forklift Licensed
- Quality Control Data Analysis
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Vision System (Keyence, Cognex)
- Servo Motors
- Industrial Robot (Fanuc)
- Gluer Machine
$28.45 - $28.45 / hr
Briggs & StrattonStone Mountain, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.