Sr. Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position but candidates must live and be legally authorized to work within the United States without employer sponsorship. No H1, recruiters, or live outside of the United States.
Hey there! Are you an "A" player who is looking for an exceptional company with an amazing culture?
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you work collaboratively?
Do you enjoy an environment of growth and learning?
Do you have a servant's heart and thrive on helping and mentoring others?
If yes, then we should talk! Read below for the somewhat boring technical stuff and then apply below.
Briebug is seeking an experienced and passionate project manager to join our growing team of experts in delivering unmatched value to projects and people. An exciting variety of opportunities exist to help deliver applications br bridging the gap from idea to implementation. This position empowers you with the ability to influence solutions and best practices within the organization and contribute to our internal knowledgebase. Briebug is an extremely collaborative team of high performers and industry experts that work at the highest level of innovation - we are looking for more driven and passionate people looking for a place to grow!
The awesome things you would do:
- Elicit business requirements and use case scenarios
- Breakdown requirements into agile user stories
- Document business process flows
- Drive collaborative problem solving
- Advocate for the team
- Provide agile coaching to team and clients
- Generate metrics and reports
- Provide Servant leadership
- Experience gathering business requirements for software
- Experience documenting processes and data flows
- Familiarity with data analytics and backend requirements documentation
- Experience within an agile project team setting
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Flexibility to work with individuals across multiple time zones
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of project team and roles
- Ability to oversee multiple projects while delivering a personal experience to each Client and Project Team;
- Facilitating meetings, presentations, agile ceremonies
- Adjust and adapt to changing priorities
- Manage competing demands and handle ambiguity
- Creation and management of timeline
- DBA Experience - SQL, Oracle, Backend Data Analytics
- UI Experience - Visual Studio, LucidChart, Balsamic, Figma
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience in client facing / consulting work
- Generation of metrics (burndown, velocity etc.)
- Content creation (templates, blog posts, articles, infographics)
Here at Briebug, we are all about people and everything centers around our core values. We have an extraordinary executive team and we are surrounded by our amazing support staff and some of the best developers in the world. This combination makes us the Fortune 1000s first choice partner for software development.
Our purpose is to CREATE BETTER LIVES. We strive to help our customers, employees, suppliers, partners, and the software development community as a whole create the stability and quality of life they desire. Our Core Values are an integral part of everything we do and every decision we make. We find that people who identify with and live these values thrive at Briebug.Benefits
- Open PTO
Please note that during the application and interview process we may ask you to take a series of assessments. These assessments are data points that empower us to have deeper and more relevant interview conversations. It will help us determine how we can best set you up for success within our company.
BusinessView all jobs at Briebug