Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services, INC
***$2,000 sign on bonus***
SCHEDULE: 8am-4pm (SUN-THUR)
Masters level clinical lead for the team, provides supervision, and skill assessment/skill teaching for team members. In collaboration with team leader, ensures that clinical interventions are effective, stage based and tied directly to the recovery goal plans of the people receiving services. As part of a multi-disciplinary, core services team, provides assessment and direct service to people with seriously and persistently mentally illness who are enrolled in the PACT Program.
Essential Job Functions
Create and Maintain : A wellness and recovery oriented environment by using person-first language, respectful documentation, and person centered planning. All services provided will promote a wellness and recovery outcome. A culture of compliance with internal and external policies, regulations, laws and high ethical standards.
- Mental health education, community living skill training and supportive counseling in the home and other natural environments to persons served and significant others, often focusing on substance abuse education needs of the consumer
- Symptom assessment and management, medication monitoring, medication education and monitoring of side effects
- Crisis intervention services for persons served with acute psychiatric needs whose circumstances and conditions require rapid intervention. Stages wise treatment is provided utilizing motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral techniques.
- 24 hour on-call coverage on a rotating schedule
- Rapid and flexible response to crisis, including but not limited to: accompanying the person to the local screening center or psychiatric emergency service and remaining with the person during the assessment process
- Assess individuals’ daily living skills, and teach individuals needed skills in the areas of budgeting, cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping, personal hygiene, community transportation, self-advocacy and ways to maintain housing
Support to assist persons served to find and maintain employment and/or education/training
Clinical supervision and direction to the PACT team, emphasizing a peer clinical supervision approach and using individual supervision as needed
- Technical assistance and education to members of the team in reference to best clinical practices.
- Outreach to newly enrolled individuals and encourages those reluctant to accept mental health services through interventions with them and/or family members and friends concerned with the their welfare.
Requirements: Masters degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related area required and 2 years paid progressive work experience with people who have serious mental illness . Drivers License, Vehicle