Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bridgeway Recovery Services is currently seeking a qualified
Human Resources Generalist
Come join our growing team of HR professionals who are all passionate about seeing lives changed and relationships restored!
A sign-on bonus of $2,000 will be available to the successful new hire external candidate!!!
Bridgeway is a new kind of healthcare organization providing holistic treatment through addiction recovery, problem gambling treatment, mental health therapy, and primary medical care.
The HR Generalist will support the overall operations of the Human Resources Department, primarily recruiting but also including performance management, employee relations, staff development, and a wide range of HR generalist duties as needed.
The person in this position will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting (end-to-end recruitment); develop recruiting plans tools and sourcing strategies; pre-screen candidates; coordinate interviews with the hiring supervisors/search team and monitor requisition status to ensure a smooth recruitment process.
- Review job details and update as needed with program supervisors; prepare job postings and where advertising would occur to provide a diverse applicant pool.
- Work with the HR Director in implementing recruitment plans and strategies for various agency programs.
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media, networking, and online tools.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs and other recruiting events as applicable.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools and phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Develop or assist the search team in preparing interview questions focused on determining if candidates meet the criteria or requirements of the position.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools.
- Act as a point of contact and build candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop a pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled and hard-to-fill positions.
- Provide consultation and training to hiring supervisors regarding recruitment and selection processes including interviewing.
- Facilitate the selection of candidates in alignment with diversity guidelines and internal processes.
- Prepare offer letters and ensure necessary employment documentation is obtained including reference and criminal history background checks.
- Coordinate volunteer and internship programs in coordination with program supervisor/s.
- Performs other related full life-cycle recruitment tasks as appropriate.
HR Generalist Functional Areas (35%)
- Provide general HR support in other functional areas of HR depending on department and agency priorities. Functional areas may include workforce/staffing, training, employee relations, performance management, and benefits.
- Conduct new employee orientation/onboarding including assisting with training and development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees on HR-related employment issues that may as appropriate.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Prepare weekly or monthly staffing/recruitment and turnover reports for leadership meetings.
- Maintain the organization structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Assist in maintaining and updating HR policies and standard operating procedures.
- Perform credentialing process for clinical staff to ensure the appropriate documentation is sent to providers on time.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data.
Other Miscellaneous Functions (5%)
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associate's degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related field; or a combination of education and relevant HR experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience conducting full life-cycle recruiting and applicant tracking system preferred.
- SHRM - CP or PHR Certification - preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field is a plus.
- Experience developing, maintaining and improving processes to achieve greater HR system or work efficiencies and performance.
- Proficiency with using an HRIS, total life cycle preferred, with experience in benefits, recruiting, compensation, training and performance management.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department and program service locations.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- 5% employer match 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (Pre & Post-Tax Options)
- Corporate Fitness Membership subsidy
- Employer-Sponsored Life, Accidental Death, Critical Illness, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- An additional stipend is available for Spanish/English bilingual employees.
About Bridgeway Recovery Services
Our mission of helping people in our community who struggle with the symptoms of addiction to drugs, alcohol, problem gambling, and/or psychiatric illness only happens when we create an agency culture of community, mutual respect, encouragement, and desire to see each employee grow and excel.
BEST Non-Profit Award
For the seventh year, Bridgeway Recovery Services has been honored to be designated by the Oregon Business Journal as one of the 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in the State of Oregon!
Council on Accreditation
Bridgeway Recovery Services has achieved accreditation, meeting the highest national standards in professional performance.
If this sounds like an environment for you, come join our team!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
BusinessView all jobs at Bridgeway Recovery
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.