Basic Job Duties
Responsible for providing outpatient nursing services using a variety of therapeutic modalities.
Provides case management services, medication monitoring and medication training services to seriously mental ill consumers in the program. Assess knowledge of medication and develop goals with consumers in regard to achieving knowledge and understanding of their mental illness, medication effects and side effects, and self-administration, storage and safeguarding of medication. Monitor consumer's physical condition, providing nurse assessment as needed and ensuring linkage to community health care providers.
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; must be a graduate from a nursing program. One year of mental health experience is preferred.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION OR ANY POSITION AT BRIDGEWAY PLEASE GO TO WWW.BWAY.ORG AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE.
Employment is conditional upon passing fingerprint and all other required background checks. Preference given to individuals with disabilities/veteran status. AA/EOE
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- 401K retirement plan
- Verizon wireless plan discount
- Direct Deposit
- Paid training
- CEUs offered for professional development
- Team Atmosphere
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to work with great people!
- Make a difference in someone’s life!
- Qualification for the Federal Student Loan forgiveness program!