Caregiver/CNA - FT/PT, Weekends, and PRN - $14 to $17/hour
Bridges at Warwick PCH Jamison, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Resident Assistant - Senior Living Community - Bridges at Warwick
Salary: Up to $16 per hour
Sign On Bonus available
Why Should You Join Our Team at The Bridge at Warwick – Personal Care Home?
If you are dedicated, compassionate, and reliable looking for a fun, rewarding and team-oriented environment, on a mission to provide the best care to the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you! The Bridges is a part of Bridge Senior Living - the premium brand in Senior Living with 26 communities across 19 states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than 15 years, and we are looking for team members that share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed Expectations.
As a Resident Care Associate, you will assist our residents with their daily needs while making meaningful connections with each resident. Common Activities of Daily Living (ADL) include safe transferring, assistance with personal hygiene, memory care stimulation, and social interaction.
We are COVID Free. During this COVID-19 crisis, our mission to serve and protect our residents is in high demand. While many businesses are laying-off their workers – we are hiring! Our community is fully equipped with the materials needed to maintain a safe environment for our residents and team members (hand sanitizer, masks, gowns, gloves, goggles, and all CDC required and recommended personal protective equipment). If you would like to serve seniors while enjoying a safe work environment - we are the place for you!
Here is what we would expect from you:
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One (1) year experience working as a CNA/PCA/HHA/RA preferred
- One (1) year experience working in assisted living/memory care preferred
- CNA/Direct Care Staff DHS certification preferred.
- CPR/First Aide certification a plus
- JOB DUTIES
- Assist with resident ADLs, bathing, dressing, toileting, laundry, light housekeeping, empty trash
- Follow the care plan for each resident
- Smile and Show Love
- Have a passion for serving seniors
Here is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary - $14 to $16/hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision (available for Full-time employment)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for bonus
- Continued education and training to advance your career in healthcare
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
- 7.5 hour shifts - Day, Evening, Night shifts available
- 12 hour weekend shifts available
About Bridge Senior Living:
If you are looking for a work-family on a mission to provide the best care to the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you! Bridge Senior Living is the premium brand in Senior Living with 26 communities across 19 states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than 15 years, and we are looking for team members who share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed Expectations. It’s our mission to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families and our associates every day. We are here to passionately give and serve seniors with love – that’s our promise. Our associates work hard to bring people together to share companionship, fellowship and the joy of meaningful friendship
New hires will be required to pass a pre-employment screening and have reliable transportation.
Bridges at Warwick PCHWhy Work Here?
Great pay, benefits, team-oriented, employee appreciation,
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have the opportunity to achieve their highest potential.
1600 Almshouse RoadJamison, PA