Company: Bridges System Integration LLC
Location: Herndon, VA
Title: Warehouse Associate
You are the type of team plyer who wants to facilitate in pushing the boundaries of collaboration technology in redefining and shaping Enterprise clients in government and corporate spaces.
You are a truly enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of supporting warehouse operations, including receiving, labelling, and product organization, among other various tasks.
Bridges System Integration (Bridges SI) is a thought leader with a reputation for deploying emerging technologies with a focus on quality assurance. As an early adopter of AV9000, Bridges SI has built a reputation amongst Washington DCs largest institutions for being the go-to technology partner.
Bridges SI is looking for a Warehouse Associate to continue the development of our growth and reputation.
This position reports directly to the Logistics and Operational Support Manager.
In this role, you will assist in supporting warehouse operations, including organizing stock and maintaining inventory, organizing the space, tracking, processing, and labelling incoming and outgoing shipments, and receiving, unloading, and sorting incoming items. As a member of the Bridges SI team, you are expected to provide initiative, vision, and teamwork.
You will be a great fit if you are a multi-tasker who has strong organizational skills and can provide operations and warehouse support. The whole of the organization works to resolve client hurdles in creative and impactful ways.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming items appropriately
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Assist in maintaining warehouse equipment and fleet of vehicles
- Make deliveries to customer sites
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work 6 A.M. shift daily
- Must be US Citizen
- Minimum high school diploma
- Ability to drive a 26' box truck
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) including Holidays and Vacation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Service and Recognition Rewards
- Family-friendly Company Events
- Work-life balance advocation
- Professional Training and Development
Bridges SI provides a small-business family environment that is recognized as being a creative problem-solving client advocate. We develop unique design-build solutions that challenge industry standards. We are obsessed with quality, innovation and customer loyalty. While we have the stability of an organization that just celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are as agile and curious as our first day. We have an incredibly talented multi-discipline team that includes in-house expertise for every facet of collaboration. At Bridges SI, you will have the ability to directly impact a Government agency or large Enterprises performance with innovative solutions that expand from traditional audiovisual offerings.
Bridges System Integration