Network System Administrator
- Expired: March 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network System Administrator to join our team in our Albuquerque office. The qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain a medium sized network that spans multiple offices in a collaborative environment of engineers within Bridgers & Paxton.
Network certifications demonstrating basic knowledge or a specialization, in the systems/programs listed below is a plus however it is not a requirement. In this position, the ideal candidate will have significant working experience with the following applications and services:
- Windows Server Management (2016, 2019, 2022/Server Core)
- Active Directory, Including:
- DHCP, DNS, Bitlocker, Group Policy, File Services, PKI Deployment, etc.
- File Server Management - Mapped Drives, Permissions (ACLs/SACLs), File Share Security, Folder Structures & Security Auditing
- HyperV Administration (Replication, Networking, Security)
- Network Administration - Physically and Configurations (Routing, VLANs, Network Infrastructure/Cabling/Design)
- Foritnet Products (Fortigate, FortiAP, FortiAnalyzer)
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager / System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Application Deployment and Packaging (Silent Installs, Scripted Tools, Software Center, Testing and Prep)
- System Imaging and Deployment (WIMs, PXE, DHCP)
- Powershell and Powershell usage related to the above modules (AD, MSGraph, etc.)
- Office 365 (Namely Teams, Azure AD, MFA)
- Two Factor Authentication (Duo)
- Documentation Creation (Technical Writing, Wiki Syntax)
- VolP Services and Telephone
Bridgers & Paxton is one of the top 100 Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Consulting Engineering firms in the nation with a reputation for superb design services. Our clientele includes federal, state, and city agencies, colleges and universities, manufacturing and healthcare. We employ over 120 people, of which 55 are graduate engineers with 12 of those registered Engineer Interns and 37 registered Professional Engineers. This high ratio of engineers allows B&P to take on some of the most technically challenging projects and provides opportunity to have a successful and fulfilling career. With us, you can experience a wide variety of project types from Department of Energy laboratories to hospitals, manufacturing, educational, municipal and commercial facilities.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including a fully-paid health care plan, fully vested retirement plan, vison, dental, and cafeteria plan.
To be considered for this role, please apply via the link and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
B&P is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We've been named a 2022 Top Workplace by the Albuquerque Journal for our culture that values its people and amplifies talents.
Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Get fresh Network System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!