Manager of Sales
Bridger Steel, Inc Belgrade, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy building community relationships while working in an environment that is focused on providing exceptional customer service?
Do you have strong leadership, self-motivational and analytical skills to maximize success of expanding team sales goals?
If so, then Bridger Steel would be a great fit for you!
About Bridger Steel
Bridger Steel, a long term, manufacturing company is seeking a Manager of Sales in our Belgrade, MT store. Come join our team as we continue our 20 plus year tradition of manufacturing the highest architecturally appealing metal roofing and siding products in the market. We have showrooms and manufacturing facilities across the Northwest in Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota.
The Manager of Sales will manage every aspect of their store sales teams and ensure consistent growth of sales through positive planning and management of their teams. The successful individual will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities and personnel and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability, growth, and goals in line with company's vision. The Manager of Sales is also expected to work alongside their sales team to contribute to the overall sales revenue goals of their district. At this time this position will report to the Director of Revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Manager of Sales include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Director of Revenue to establish realistic monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for the store.
- Manage and train sales team to be efficient and knowledgeable of best practices, products, pricing and industry trends.
- Oversee Sales Team Leads for associated store.
- Help ensure an even work load among all sales team members while managing team members time.
- Coach and mentor all sales team members.
- Stay updated on new industry trends and products.
- Train and implement all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Help prepare and review annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales, service, and product issues.
- Train sales team members on the efficient use of CRM software.
- Represent/coordinate company at trade shows to promote products.
- Communicate with Supervisors, Peers, and Subordinates.
- Answer phones and help customers at the counter.
- Ensure all customers are helped in a timely manner.
- Oversee the performance of sales staff.
- Write meaningful and timely performance reviews for the sales staff and provide quarterly documented updates on progress.
- Report and communicate regularly with Director of Revenue.
- Attend annual sales meetings to go over sales goals and expectations.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with sales teams to discuss current sales and estimates as well as strategies and challenges.
- Participate in reoccurring meetings with credit manager as required.
- Create a report regularly for open sales orders and estimates and keep it up to date.
- Review sales summary report to ensure sales goals are being met.
- Ensure shifts are covered if staff is absent.
- Approve PTO and schedule on vacation calendar for sales staff.
- Support other managers when they are absent.
- Manage overtime.
- Know and operate efficiently in ERP software.
- Collaborate and keep in touch with outside sales team members.
- Travel as necessary to be effective carrying out his/her duties.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
- Promote collaboration and a positive, professional environment.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- This position requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience in construction industry or equivalent experience as sales representative with market knowledge of roofing and siding.
- One year of prior management experience preferred
- Ability to read blue prints or construction documents
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to work with a variety of departments and people
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and motivate sales team to reach goals
- Positive attitude and general spirit of optimism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Point of Sales experience beneficial
- A valid driver's license and favorable motor vehicle report for the past five years are a must
Job is an exempt position working a minimum of 40 hours per week as dictated by workload with the ability to work outside the normal facility hours when necessary.
Pre-employment drug screen required as well as random drug testing.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Bridger Steel, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Bridger Steel, Inc