Housekeeping Ambassador - Assisted Living Facility
Bridgemoor Transitional Care Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Bridgemoor Transitional Care provides personalized, cost-effective care after a hospital stay serving as a bridge between the hospital and home. With locations in Round Rock, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Webster, this model of care from a physician-led team is designed to return patients home faster, reduce their likelihood of returning to the hospital, and ultimately, reduce the total cost of care.
The Housekeeping Ambassador is responsible for ensuring high quality exceptional service for Bridgemoor's Assisted Living facility, providing a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment for resident apartments, and assisted living common areas.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- 1 year of customer service experience required, preferably in a healthcare environment
- 6 (six) months housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with a hospitality mind-set
- Successful completion of accredited Food Handler’s Training Course within sixty (60 days) of employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean resident apartments and Assisted Living common areas to give residents a comfortable, inviting environment
- Clean areas of the Assisted Living to include, but not limited to, public areas, resident suites, offices, gyms, and hallways
- Stage resident suites according to plan
- Follow the cleaning schedule for each assigned area
- Deliver meals in dining areas and apartments following guidelines for staging, resident interactions and timeliness
- Keeps resident safety in mind at all time
- Use Bridgemoor standard cleaning supplies as required
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to lift 25 pounds for routine performance of essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Position Status: Non - Exempt