Technical Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, Bridgehead IT has grown into an industry leader. Technical Account Managers are responsible for managing all technical and business aspects of Bridgehead IT’s relationship with its customers. They work closely with the sales team to increase sales to existing customers. We are looking for someone who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate; a thought leader, innovator and trusted Technical Adviser who can see the intersect of technology with a customer's business and merge them into winning solutions. By providing top-quality technical service, Technical Account Managers ensure customer satisfaction and make Bridgehead IT the primary contact for all their technology needs.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with business leaders and decision makers.
- Scheduling a regular meeting cadence with your primary point of contact.
- Help each client develop a steering committee.
- Maintain a customer Road Map and review with the client at least quarterly.
- Maintain an annual budget and review with client the at least quarterly.
- Analyze client support requirements and identify opportunities for improved service or reduced costs.
- Identify needs for innovation for clients and develop solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Monitor client hour utilization and identify service opportunities.
- Drive client retention and satisfaction by developing strong client relationships and providing exceptional service and consultation.
- Maintaining your position of primary escalation and technical advisor for your clients
- Learn and be able to speak at a high level about Bridgehead I.T. product lines and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain minimum billable hour requirements (80%)
- Utilize other teams appropriately. (PM, Service, ICT, Sales, Dispatch, Provisioning)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Apple (Mac/OSX) experience a plus.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- The ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely and cost-effective solutions.
Bridgehead IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bridgehead IT are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Bridgehead IT