Digital Operations Specialist - Social Media
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BridgeTower Media is looking for a “Digital Operations Specialist – Social Media” for its Home Furnishings Division, which includes FurnitureToday.com, HomeAccentsToday.com and DesignersToday.com. These are long-standing and well-respected brands in their markets, providing design, business, retail and manufacturing news and data as well as thought leader and recognition events. They are multiplatform publications with sophisticated audiences and advertisers.
With a focus on social media strategy, the digital operations specialist will:
- Create overarching social media marketing campaign strategies and workflow that will provide a framework for future initiatives.
- Define and own social media and online reputation management policies, as well as engagement guidelines, for both corporate and our Independent Business Owner channels.
- Develop an editorial calendar; manage digital assets; brainstorm, conceptualize and write content for the client brands.
- Create, execute, and measure social media content and campaigns to ensure that they are carried out effectively and meet defined strategic goals over the short-, medium-, and long-term.
- Grow an active and engaged following/community on all managed social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office applications; creative PPT or Keynote skills desired
- Copywriting experience
- Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest, and management software such as Agorapulse, Later.com, Tailwind for social media publishing monitoring and analytic tools; ability to analyze and interpret metrics and translate them into strategic decisions.
- Working knowledge of Canva – or like software for quick turn simple graphic creations.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media campaign management; portfolio of sample campaigns with measured results required
- Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing trends, especially in social media
- Ability to plan and manage a digital communications calendar · Working knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or 2+ years work experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on primarily in-house social media, SEO, online reputation management, blogging, email marketing.
- Ability to take direction from and collaborate with peers.
BridgeTower Media is the leading provider of B2B information, events and marketing solutions across more than 25+ U.S. markets and industries. We provide information to the business, construction, legal and home furnishings communities through digital, print and live events.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience along with a comprehensive benefits program. BridgeTower Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at BridgeTower Media