IT Support Specialist
- Posted: 14 days ago
BridgeTech, a leading IT services provider, is hiring a support specialist to play a critical role on our team. An IT support specialist will have the opportunity to gain experience supporting a wide array of customers ranging from Legal to Construction.
Providing the very best IT support is at the heart of BridgeTech. We were founded by IT professionals for IT professionals and have a unique, positive and collaborative culture - we understand and highly value our dedicated team.
BridgeTech prizes earnestness in our team members - the sincere and intense conviction to provide the best support for our clients, and to make BridgeTech stronger and better by their contributions and continued growth. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, BridgeTech values giving our team outlets to develop more skills by providing the opportunity for collaboration, mentorship, and the pursuit of business-related certifications and trainings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team providing end user helpdesk support for multiple customers.
- Perform hardware, software, and network troubleshooting.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Track all work. Provide detailed and accurate descriptions.
- Provide an excellent example of customer service.
- Share technical knowledge and help mentor fellow techs/team members wherever possible.
- Provide clients with one-to-one or one-to-many customer service & support as needed.
- Direct unresolved issues/escalate to the next level of support personnel.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Professional work ethic
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and on a regular basis
- Strong desire to learn and understand our underlying software/systems/technology
- $18-$25 Depending on experience
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?