Development Manager, Planned Giving
Highly Regarded National Nonprofit
Salary + Bonus Potential with Exceptional Benefits
Terrific development position with a highly regarded national nonprofit organization based in Jacksonville. The Development Manager, Planned Giving is a new position that will be responsible for the design and implementation of the organization's planned giving program from the ground up. The position will develop and execute planned giving strategies designed to cultivate strong relationships with donors and drive fundraising efforts. The position will manage the full lifecycle of fundraising and collaborate with the national major gifts team to maximize planned giving opportunities. The Development Manager will be responsible for implementing a marketing program focused on increasing awareness and participation in the organization's planned giving society. The role will manage, mentor and train a team of two. Qualified candidates should have approximately 5 years of relevant experience, which includes work in either fundraising or the financial sector. Salary + Bonus Potential + Excellent Benefits. Work-life balance is a priority.
- Create a formal planned giving program from the ground up
- Establish strategies to increase planned giving initiatives and fundraising
- Manage the full lifecycle of fundraising for planned giving with the support of two direct reports
- Educate development team members on planned giving to provide cross-functional marketing opportunities
- Integral in the implementation of a comprehensive planned giving marketing program
- Maintain knowledge of the tax, investment and legal aspects of planned giving
- 5+ years of relevant experience in planned giving or the financial sector
- Strong track record of success in the research, identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and prospects
- Prior management experience preferred
Equal opportunity employer.