Bridge4Tekies is seeking a Paralegal Legal Assistant for one of our legal clients. The candidate will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests, handling phones, billing, scanning and filing; handling correspondence, completing errands and preparing forms and pleadings, heavy internet and computer use, etc.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Applicants must be honest, trustworthy, pleasant, with positive attitude, dedicated with a strong work ethic.
- Must be fast learners with attention to detail, and be able to work in a team and independently, with supervision.
- Must have demonstrable interest in career as legal support staff preferred.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Submit resume with work history and cover letter with available hours and time slots. Bilingual welcome but not required.