Remote Health Insurance Sales Agent - NO COLD CALLING!!
Bridge Professional Services Orlando, FL
- Posted: 12 days ago
- $18 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Are you looking for a REMOTE Sales Agent position with NO COLD CALLING? TOP AGENTS MAKING $100K PLUS A YEAR!!
This is a fulltime position that pays a BASE SALARY (with benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K company match, etc.) PLUS a MONTHLY COMMISSION (ranging from $1,500 - $3,500 or more a month)! THERE ARE NO CAPS ON THE MONTHLY EARNING POTENTIAL! There are Agents currently making well into the six-figure range on an annual basis based on the volume!
As a licensed Insurance Sales Specialist you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health insurance plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start or continue to grow their career in the insurance industry. All training and any additional necessary licensing will be covered by the company!
The Insurance Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges and incentives, as well as open-minded to new ideas and improvements. The company will provide you the tools (laptop, phone system, etc.) and ongoing training needed to be successful. The sky is the limit for potential growth and value!
With an attractive career path and merit-based incentives, we are looking for a go-getter who can accelerate their career and earnings.
· Handle inbound and any outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (NO COLD CALLING)
· Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plans, Fixed Indemnity, and other ancillary health products
· Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
· Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
· Be the face of the at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization
· Previous sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
· Highly driven and competitive in nature
· Professional and motivated self-starter
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
· Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
· Must have a pre-existing valid health insurance license
· Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
· Top performers in this position have a direct track to management opportunities
What is Offered:
· A competitive base salary PLUS attractive bonus earning potential - Top agents make over $100,000 annually!
· Attractive career path and performance-based incentives
· Sales contests and perks
· Health benefits medical, dental and vision
· Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account options, and pre-tax transit benefits
· 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company contribution with Paid Time Off
Bridge Professional ServicesWhy Work Here?
Leading organization in the insurance industry is looking for talented individuals to join their team!
Growing, publicly traded insurance firm!!
Finance and Insurance