Inside Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently searching for a Sales Account Manager - Migration within our Inside Sales Team organization. In this role, you will work towards a quota within a defined territory, calling named clients, the Inside Account Manager, Migrations is responsible for achieving migration sales goals by working with existing customers currently leveraging our legacy platforms. Driving migration conversations through proactive account engagement efforts as well as responding to inbound customer requests. Determine platform compatibility by matching agency profiles and business needs to capabilities of one of our modern, digital platforms. The Inside Account Manager, Migrations will be compensated in part by base and variable pay as defined in the Compensation Plan distributed annually.
What You’ll Do
- Sell, primarily via telephone, agencies within the assigned territory to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals by utilizing Solution Selling guidelines.
- Creates demand through regularly scheduled outbound calling efforts to prospective clients to fully understand key business objectives and apply applicable products and/or services
- Follows up with agencies on specific marketing campaign, leads, and other marketing driven activities
- Works creatively to identify new sales opportunities to consistently keep the sales funnel full
- Facilitate, along with a Solution Consultant SME (small medium enterprises), an agency-tailored proof of company’s abilities to aid in the agency’s achievement of their goals.
- Negotiate and close opportunities
- Provide management with accurate and timely weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts
- Conduct pre call and territory planning
- Participate in quarterly business reviews ensuring a clearly articulated business plan for growing the territory
- Manage all internal sales and service processes
- Identify and communicate improvements in the work process for customers and peers
- Keep internal CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system updated with accurate client and opportunity information and completes any follow up activities in a timely manner
- Pursue a program of self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
- Stay knowledgeable on all products and services, industry trends, and technology trends by utilizing training, research, and tradeshows.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Ability to work 100% remotely, or from local office.
- Limited travel requirements with 2-5 trips per year
Your experience should include some or all the following:
- 2+ years of quota-carrying, full-cycle (prospecting to closing) B2B sales experience
- Experience consulting prospects and customers on business objectives, challenges, and
- impacts to provide broader business coaching to close deals, going beyond the basic
- product demo
- Successful track record achieving or exceeding new business or territory growth targets
- by prospecting, discovery, business consulting and negotiating and closing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, high-energy person that can thrive in a competitive but fun team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing; or equivalent work experience
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience, as well as military spouses, to apply
Additionally, you may have:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool(s) highly preferred
Sales Team Perks
- Your business development activities are supplemented by our internal business development appointment setting team and robust lead generation programs to help feed your pipeline
- Uncapped commission plan financially rewards reps that meet and exceed their quota numbers, with commission accelerators for achieving annual performance goals
- You’re never alone – you will work in a team sales environment leveraging solution consulting experts with extensive insurance industry experience to strategize, demonstrate, and win new business
- Leverage world class enablement and training resources to master Solution Sales®
- Social events: monthly and quarterly lunch & learns; onsite workout program; and contests with cash and non-cash spiff programs make for a fun, competitive environment
Bridge Professional Services
Get fresh Inside Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.