The Licensed Sales Agent is responsible for guiding consumers through the process of selecting the right health insurance and ancillary benefits coverage. This role is fulltime role with a BASE SALARY PLUS a monthly bonus/commission that pays on average an additional $1,500 - $3,500 a month on top of your base salary. In this role there is NO COLD CALLING!!
THIS IS A REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME ROLE!!
The Licensed Sales Agent will be a quick learner, with strong phone communication skills and a passion and drive to help the company grow. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales executive looking for an opportunity to build a career in insurance sales!
• Field inbound sales inquiries to effectively and efficiently sell health insurance plans.
• Ability to quickly learn and follow policies and procedures
• Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process
• Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
• Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers
• Some evening and weekend hours required
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both consumers and co-workers
· Candidate MUST BE LICENSED TO SELL INSURANCE in FLORIDA
· Sales experience is a PLUS, but not necessary!!!!
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent verbal / telephone skills
· Basic computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
• A success driven, motivated personality
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment FROM HOME!
• Must have a great sense of humor
• Desire to make some great money!