Looking for a strong seasoned HR Generalist who has preferably worked in a call center, sales, collections, customer service or high-volume employee atmosphere. Strong employee relations background. In this HR role your day will consist of employee issues, but also looking for an individual with experience cultivating relationships with business units helping to coach, train and mentor business unit managers.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS HR PRACTICES, BUT HAS A CONSULTATIVE MINDSET AND CAN WORK CLOSELY WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS TO HELP THEM DRIVE THEIR BUSINESS UNITS.
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting day-to-day administration of the Human Resources function including the implementation, and administration of employee benefits programs and employee relations. Ensures effective delivery of HR core processes, and compliance with relevant company guidelines, employment laws, regulations, policies and practices.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or equivalent experience, and minimum 3-5 years generalist background with emphasis in benefits and employee relations, as well as experience supporting multiple sites/states.
2. PHR/SPHR preferred.
3. Must have knowledge of federal and state employment laws, such as ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Worker’s Compensation, Disability Programs and Unemployment Claims.
4. Demonstrated experience in the administration of various benefit programs; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, FMLA, Workers Comp
5. Demonstrated experience in employee relations including conflict resolution, corrective action, terminations, policy and procedure management.
6. Skilled in using MS Excel, MS Word, and HRIS.
7. Strong knowledge base of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and planning skill
1. Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Human Resources functions at client (Call Centers).
2. Administers employee benefits programs and ensures compliance with HIPAA regulations.
3. Participates in benefits administration, change reporting, COBRA admin.,
4. Conducts employee meetings and employee benefit seminars, as needed.
5. Processes all Personnel Action Forms due to merit increases, promotions, bonuses, pay adjustments, etc. Ensures that all necessary documents are received, information is entered into HRIS database, and forwarded to appropriate department(s).
6. Interfaces with Payroll to ensure accuracy of employee information, including employee deductions and contributions, other. etc.
7. Processes all new hires/employees, ensures I-9 compliance, keeps track of I-9s with expiration dates and requests updated documentation from the employee; ensures all necessary documents are received and sent to Payroll.
8. Manages maintenance of human resources records including personnel files, enrollment, application, and claims records for all benefit plans.
9. Provides guidance, consultation and interpretation to management and employees regarding any conflict resolution,
10. Assists in maintaining accurate job descriptions.
11. Conducts exit interviews.