Client is looking for a Facilities Manager for their newly built Charlotte office. You will manage all a variety of staff, vendors, facility department budget and overall operations. You will have the opportunity to work with a new team, and help build a growing department with a growing company. If you’re ready to make an impact, apply today.
- Manage the routine maintenance and cleaning of site’s buildings and grounds, directing staff and overseeing general upkeep and repairs.
- Provide management and management for various roles such as, front office administrative assistants, maintenance technicians, housekeepers, security officers, and temporary staff.
- Manage vendor engagement, account reviews, and contract negotiations.
- Assist and review the management of facilities department budget, invoices and payment processing.
- Support yearly ramp up by planning extra facilities resources.
- Manage site’s facilities project in JIRA ticketing system, delegating resources to tickets appropriately.
- Create and maintain physical safeguard standards to ensure safety of employees and property.
- Participate in department-wide calibration for operations and procedures.
- Collaborate with Facilities Director and key site leaders, ensuring needs are fully evaluated and appropriately met.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years of experience in office administration or operations management role
- Understand Supply Management for a large facility
- Efficiency at Tracking Budget Expenses
- Understand when to delegate, accurately plan for staffing needs and manage processes and staffing supervision.
- Develop standards and promote new process improvements.
- Manage Inventory Control
- Enjoy Project Management and providing reports to Facilities Directors.
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Monthly Event Calendar
- Birthday, Anniversary & Perfect Attendance Recognition