Part Time Business Development Associate
Bridge Performance Coaching Silver Spring, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $27 Hourly
We are looking for a growth-minded business development associate to build new client relationships and nurture existing relationships in order to increase sales in targeted markets. The ideal candidate will be solutions-focused, organized and demonstrate a high-level of personal integrity. Exceptional communication skills and prior sales experience are a must.
· Develop sales action plans to Identify, prioritize and reach out to target businesses.
· Capture all qualified leads, set appointments and follow-up consistently.
· Evaluate client needs and qualify them to set the stage for productive, long-lasting relationships.
· Document client needs and coordinate solution proposals and fulfillment with vendors and team members.
· Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
· Participate in networking and marketing events. This may require early morning or evening events on occasion.
· Meet with prospects virtually and in person in the Washington Metro area; available 24 hours per week.
· Minimum of 4-5 years sales experience. B2B, solution-based or consultative sales is experience is preferred.
· Exceptional communication, organization and self-management skills.
· Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
· Demonstrated ability to building relationships.
· Computer savvy and comfortable learning new technology.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Bridge Performance CoachingWhy Work Here?
Quickly growing financial advisory firm with a family feel and great client/ employee satisfaction focus.
CoachCruiting by Bridge Performance Coaching provides Best Person = Best Performance = Best Results.
8930 Brookville RoadSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Bridge Performance Coaching