Consumers are changing the way they engage with media, data is changing the way brands communicate with consumers, and Bridge Marketing is at the center powering that change through our campaign management, data and technology solutions helping our clients connect to the right audience across all devices. We are continually investing in our ability to meet our clients’ evolving digital marketing needs and produce marketing solutions. Since our founding in 2010, we have partnered with leading brands and agencies, offering cost-effective data solutions and targeted digital marketing campaigns. We are continuously creating innovative technologies and custom solutions to better understand consumers and reach custom audiences across all devices. As an industry leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership and hiring innovative people to realize our growth strategies. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference we never imagined. Here, you get that opportunity every day!
We offer an environment that enables our team to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At Bridge, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our business. That's why we provide industry leading benefits and perks, as well as the opportunity to continue to shape and mold our corporate culture. Come join the team that delivers client success all the time, one client at a time!
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Fort Lee, NJ as part of the Account Team!
The Account Manager is responsible for leading a team of Account Coordinators and leading the planning and execution of assigned projects. This includes an emphasis on managing schedules, client budgets, and internal and external communications. The Account Manager will also assist the Account Director by organizing project documentation, responding to client requests and distributing information to internal resources as needed. The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
- Own the entire campaign process for your portfolio of clients:
- Manage the campaign setup and launch between the client and internal teams;
- Traffic creative tags, QA pixel implementation, and liaise with third party vendors;
- After launch, proactively manage all aspects of campaign delivery by optimizing delivery to meet client goals through constant analysis of data, making decisions to improve performance;
- Work closely with internal teams to understand and communicate campaign status, client expectations, optimization strategies, insights and results back to client;
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with campaign trafficking, pixel implementation and reporting anomalies/discrepancies.
- Serve as subject matter expert on campaign capabilities for Sales, Account Management and external stakeholders;
- Contribute to development of internal processes and resources to continuously improve the team’s quality of support and scalability.
Two plus years in an agency environment successfully managing existing clients
Bridge Marketing provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.