Bridge Property Management (BPM) is an integrated property management affiliate of BIG, providing on site property management to our owned and managed multifamily assets. Our 800+ BPM professionals manage all aspects of our assets from construction and renovation to leasing and operations. We pay attention to community social services and programs such as organized after-school homework sessions, selected adult education programs, social events and sponsored sports leagues as well as to the environmental impact of our communities.
What you will do...As the area Regional Manager you will ensure the efficient operation and profitability of the properties within a portfolio under the direction of the VP. You will do this by directing and the implementation of all policies, objectives, and activities for multi-family assets.
- Establish, train, and lead a strong property management team
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies that enhance the Company reputation
- Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy potential
- Maintain, in coordination with the controller, an effective contract and agency administration LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Manage the long term financial performance of the properties in your region
- Manage capital improvement budgets and capital.
- Assist the property manager to identify and implement areas for improvement
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships and owner satisfaction.
- Identify growth opportunities and lead department to achieve broader Company goals
- Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
- Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
To Qualify you will need...
- Two or more years of regional management experience
- A track record of success and performance
- High performance expectations of self and others
- Demonstrated budgeting skills and the ability to read and analyze profit and loss reports
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner
- Current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local housing industry laws and regulations
- Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment
- Ability to travel frequently to multiple states within the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills