IT Support Specialist- Tier 2 Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you look forward to:
- Working with computers, servers, and networks in a variety of comfortable office environments
- Positively impacting someone's day, and receiving a gratifying “thank you” after fixing their problem
- Learning quickly & growing your career
- Contributing to a healthy society by supporting computer systems for highly skilled healthcare workers
- Making a large contribution in a well established, 17 year old company with less than ten employees
- Working in a culture that places high value on “quality of life” instead of the corporate "rat race"
If so, we’d like to talk to you! Bridge IT Support is looking to add a great person to our team:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A cultural alignment with our Core Values of: 1) WE ARE PROFESSIONALS, 2) WE ARE HONORABLE, 3) WE ARE HELPERS, and 4) WE ARE A TEAM
- The personality to laugh at themselves, be humble and willing to learn, work independently with a strong work ethic, value quality of life over climbing to the top, and fit in with our current team
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience and certifications
- Two or more years of work experience in IT Support or Managed Services
- Extensive experience and troubleshooting skills working with Windows 10 and Windows Server
- Thorough understanding of computer networking topics, such as firewall setup, subnetting, managed switches, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, along with customer service skills. Specialist will be regularly speaking with clients on the phone and face-to-face.
- Ability to work M-F, 8AM-5PM, with only an occasional need for after hours work (no overnight travel).
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Physical ability to sit in front of a computer for long periods of time, carry up to 50 pounds, climb a ladder or kneel to install computers, servers, monitors, and networking equipment in cabinets, on shelving, under desks etc….
Here are the benefits Bridge IT Support can offer you:
- A comprehensive onboarding and training process to quickly get you up to speed
- A full-time position with benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, profit sharing bonus, paid holidays, and vacation time
- Competitive compensation based on experience
To find out more about us, visit www.bridgeitsupport.com. To apply for this job, please send cover letter and resume to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We are following all CDC recommendations. All our clients are in the healthcare field, and are also following or exceeding CDC recommendations.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grand Rapids, MI 49544: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
We are considered the area’s leading IT firm in our niche market
We specialize in supporting the computer needs of dental and veterinary offices
We provide a variety of technical services including system design & architecture, computer installation, helpdesk and onsite troubleshooting & support, remote monitoring, network security, data management, industry specific technical services, and healthcare-related consulting for security and HIPAA complianc
Bridge IT Support
601 3 Mile Rd NWGrand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Windows Server Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.