Desktop Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BRIDGE Housing strengthens communities and improves the lives of its residents, beginning—but not ending—with affordable housing. We are looking for a team-oriented Desktop Support Technician to join our team! This role may be based in any of BRIDGE's West Coast offices, with a slight preference for Southern California.
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will provide level-one helpdesk support to the company’s 400+ end users. This includes Windows 10, PC and Laptop support in a hybrid (cloud and on-premises) environment. You will work from home as well as in-office as needed, with occasional travel to BRIDGE property locations.
- Provide phone, in-person and virtual support to 400+ end users
- Log and track helpdesk calls using online ticketing system; maintain historical records and documentation
- Perform basic Windows Server administration including working with Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, and Azure/MS 365
- Work with BRIDGE employees and helpdesk team to resolve issues and assist with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of IT equipment and software
- Work independently at property offices to install, configure, and/or fix hardware and network connectivity issues
- Ensure accuracy of IT equipment/parts inventory and monitor hardware warranties and software licensing agreements
- Manage timely setup and rollout of new equipment and software/hardware/networking for new employees and properties
- Work with vendors to request service regarding defective products and order computer supplies
- Assist in troubleshooting desktop/laptop related network problems; escalate issues when appropriate
- Maintain office hardware including PCs, laptops, desktop printers, conference room equipment, desk phones, etc.
- Write clear procedure and instructional manuals and provide training as needed
- Strong virtual troubleshooting skills for Windows 10 and MS Office 2019 suite
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2012, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently or with the helpdesk team as appropriate
- Good judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Valid driver's license
- Preferred: experience with Cisco routers, DELL hardware, and virtual servers
BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment for our diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. Pursuant to applicable state and local law, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest records. Should you need any assistance or accommodation in our application process, please contact us at the phone number listed on our website.
Health and Safety
Consistent with BRIDGE’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we have adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large. Under this policy, all BRIDGE employees are required to receive full COVID-19 vaccination by February 18, 2022 unless a reasonable accommodation is requested by the employee and approved by Human Resources.
Bridge Housing Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Bridge Housing Corporation