Full-Time Tuxedo Coordinator/ Store Concierge
- Posted: 25 days ago
To provide each guest with an exceptional customer experience when purchasing or booking any tuxedos from Bridal Gallery. Associates are expected to be able to successfully sell all products from the company including but not limited to Tuxedos, Flower girls, Mothers, Prom and Bridesmaids. You will also need to provide an in-depth knowledge of protocols related to renting, purchasing, special orders, sizing both Men and Women, ship times and any applicable sales.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Tuxedo Coordinator supports management by directing activities required to achieve the store Tuxedo sales goals, including world class guest service, sales objectives, and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and guest engagement. Provide guests with exceptional service through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive sales through selling and booking tuxedo merchandise
- Effectively managing/inputing all bookings, measurement and color selections
- Providing creative and innovative marketing proposals
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with customers and co-workers
- Measuring/sizing for customer purchases/rentals
- Organizing the Tuxedo area/mannequins and sample products
- Steaming new and special order merchandise including but not limited to Tuxes, Bridal, and Prom
- Effectively working the Front Desk and all of its associated tasks
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- Creates a learning environment for associates
- Addresses guest concerns, coming to resolution when possible, and involving management where appropriate
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels of the team
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- Executes task directives within designated time frames
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team oriented providing clear feedback and regular coaching.
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning.
- Attention to detail is a must as you will be responsible for helping coordinate items and sizing for couples' big day.
- Ability to jump in and help in other areas when required.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1 Year of customer service or retail experience (preferred)
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Saturdays are a must.
- Bi-weekly hourly rate pay
- On the job training
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Options (partially paid)
- Dental/Vision Insurance Options
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Bonus and Tip opportunities
AddressSioux Falls, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?