Office Hero / Administrative Assistant
Bricks + Mortar Cannabis Real Estate Waterford, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different than the last? Can you see yourself as a crucial piece of a tight-knit team in a fascinating emerging industry?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to help us kick ass in the cannabis-zoned commercial real estate world. With clients from all over the country, and listings all over Michigan, we are growing quickly. Our current administrator was recently promoted, and we are searching for the perfect replacement to fill her very big shoes.
- Coordinate and schedule property showings for customers and agents
- Answer inbound telephone calls and direct to the correct staff member as needed
- Collect customer information and enter into company CRM
- Respond to customer questions about property listings with the available information
- Email listings and property information to customers and agents
- Create and distribute digital and physical marketing material using company templates (flyers / email / photos etc)
- Edit property photos
- Post property listings on various multiple listing websites and social media
- Perform other office tasks as needed
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent phone skills and comfortable with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have very strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in real estate administration is a big plus
- Real estate license is preferred but not required
Bricks + Mortar Cannabis Real EstateWhy Work Here?
We work hard, play hard, and looking for people who can keep up!
We are a women-owned commercial real estate brokerage and title insurance group in the rapidly expanding Michigan cannabis industry. We are team-focused and looking for the right people to join our amazing crew.
2525 Pontiac Lake RdWaterford, MI