Brick Staffing is seeking a Senior Sales Representative for our client, based out of Princeton, WV. The role of this position is to perform outside sales and sales management of Wind Services and Wind Parts in the north eastern region of the USA.
· Plan, schedule, and make sales calls to new and existing customers
· Create and execute plans to retain and grow the existing customer base
· Possess or gain comprehensive knowledge of the company’s capabilities, services, and products.
· Coordinates the sales efforts to assure customer inquiries are handled in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
· Responsible for commercial and contractual input into bid preparation and support, collaboration and cooperation with the proposals team for successful bid submission.
· Be responsible for meeting company objectives for product sales and profitability in the assigned territory
· Maintain existing product sales, while assisting to formulate new product line strategy to assure market growth.
· Must display an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the ability to adjust to market demands while performing a multitude of tasks.
· Must possess a high energy level and the ability to deal with high stress situations.
· Perform all aspects of the sales function to the highest level of professionalism. Ability to manage time and priorities for maximum efficiency with available resources.
· General knowledge of industrial sales is necessary. Prefer knowledge of the wind industry.
· Capable of visiting customers and ability to quickly assess needs, follow-up and convert customer opportunities into profitable sales.
· Demonstrated ability to perform within a team environment, as well as possess the ability to take charge and work independently when required, possess the ability to interact with all levels of customers, vendors and internal team.
· Willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
· 5+ Years’ experience in wind, power generation, or general industry.
· General knowledge in the wind power generation industry as well as a strong electrical, mechanical and sales aptitude.
· Strong computer skills, primary focus on MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent attendance and punctuality—dependable and reliable.
· Excellent customer service and human relation skills.
· Willingness to continuously learn and grow with the company.
· Able to work alone as well as within a team—both a self-starter and team player.
· Experience with CRM software.
· Ability to work well under pressure/deadlines.
· Good organization and communication skills.
· High degree of accuracy and professionalism displayed in all aspects of work.
· Display honesty and integrity in all aspects of work and hold team to same standards.