Brick Staffing is seeking a Front Office Assistant for our client located in Denver, CO.
The individual’s chief responsibility will be the completion of accounting and office functions along with supporting the operations staff and Executive team in the Denver region. This individual will work collaboratively and respectfully with all internal staff and external customers and vendors, to meet all company objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, supervisors, administrative staff, field craft & field workers, and vendors based on respect, trust and integrity.
· Provide administrative and other support to the team, including but not limited to:
o Maintain electronic job files in accordance with established filing procedures.
o Prepare correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, and other project related documentation.
o Assist in getting completed and accurate time cards from the field personnel to payroll.
o Answer phones and main office door.
o Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
o High computer efficiency required – MS Office / Windows operating system environment
o Training and experience with ERP/SAP systems
o Complete new vendor set up
o Complete Purchase Orders; Invoicing
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required for preparing, analyzing, monitoring, reporting and presenting and additional computer skills within Windows operating system environment. ERP/SAP experience is a huge plus!
· Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are necessary to professionally and effectively communicate with employees, clients and vendors.
· Proven ability to work in a team environment.
· 2- or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
· 1-3 years administrative experience preferred.