Brick Staffing is seeking a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative with Electric Motor Repair knowledge and experience for their Denver, CO client. This individual will respond to customer’s request for products through counter sales, phone sales and new replacement units for in-house repairs. Prepare product quotes and sales orders. Follow-up on existing quotes and orders.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Communicate product features, applications and technical capabilities to new and existing customers. This includes product knowledge of motors, pumps, blowers, variable frequency drives and various switchgear products.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Track stock levels.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Expedite deliveries as needed to meet customer’s expectations.
- Prepare reports of business transactions.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Setup and maintain customer files.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc.)
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Prior experience working in an electric motor shop or industrial environment.
Brick Staffing, LLC
Why Work Here?Helping companies sustain their highest level of workforce productivity.
Top paying jobs, great benefits, awesome team!