Quick Lane Lube Technician (Commitment bonus)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Briarwood Ford is looking for a entry to mid level Quick Lane service tech.
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Group Insurance Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Production Bonus
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
- Good Culture and Work Environment
- Uniforms Provided
- Latest Equipment
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology
- Uniforms provided
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Briarwood Ford