We’re Hiring—Join Our Pack!
The entire Briargate Boulevard Animal Hospital team is committed to excellence. Our friendly, compassionate team combines cutting-edge veterinary technology with decades of experience to provide the highest level of care for your pet.
Our hospital in Colorado Springs is now accepting applications for a client care specialist (CCS). We are a busy three doctor AAHA-accredited hospital dedicated to creating a low-stress, comfortable veterinary experience for pets and their people.
Our client care specialist’s responsibilities will include:
· Leading by example based on our core values of Choose Happy, Own It, and Care.
· Taking outstanding care of our clients by managing the phone, scheduling appointments, greeting clients and pets, processing financial information, and acting as a liaison between clients and staff.
· Being a calm and collected team player capable of handling many different personalities.
· Educating clients regarding preventive medicine and vaccination requirements, including distributing handouts, brochures, and other related literature.
· Promoting the hospital’s products and services to clients and other persons inquiring about the practice, our fees, and more.
· Assisting staff with cleaning and straightening the public areas of the practice, including the front desk, reception area, client restrooms, poop patrol as scheduled, and exam rooms.
Multi-taskers who are organized, detail oriented, and like to laugh will fit in well at our hospital! Additionally, we are looking for someone who is knowledgeable of general office practices and procedures, typical customer service responsibilities, and telephone techniques.
Our future CCS is also preferably versed in dog and cat wellness-care standards, veterinary medical terminology, and common veterinary medical problems, procedures, and vaccinations.
If this opportunity interests you and you have at least two years’ recent experience in an office or medical environment, let’s talk!
Thank you and good luck!