We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! We are a rapidly growing heating, air conditioning, installation and service company. Family business that has been in operation for 11 years.
Service Technicians will get a company van and gas card. We're currently working on an employee benefits package planning to roll out by the end of the year. Looking to hire as soon as possible!
- Repair, install, and/or propose replacement of warm furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations
- Previous Experience as a HVAC Service Technician
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Must be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
- Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.