Brian Head Recreation I, LLC Brian Head, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of the position: Works closely with General Manager in all aspects of brand communications and outreach, including but not limited to executing campaigns, creating and disseminating visual and written content across marketing channels, analyzing and tracking reports, and pitching in whenever and wherever help is needed. Will develop and oversee strategies to assist Brian Head Resort in meeting or exceeding business performance metrics and Skier Visit goals.
- Physical mobility to efficiently complete tasks; lifting objects weighing 10 to 25 pounds, Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to pay attention to detail and perform detailed operations
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form in English
- Ability to work on an "on-call" basis, weekends, holidays, and various shifts
- Ability to and will keep private information confidential
- Ability to work in a traditional office environment (typing, phone usage, filing, traditional office equipment, etc.)
- Ability to maintain scheduled work commitment and meet daily deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy -
- Execute campaigns and communications across all channels, including newsletters, website, social media, and earned media
- Develop marketing plans and calendars that support measurable growth
- Charged with MROI measurement and continuous optimization
- Support content gathering efforts on a regular basis with photos and videos
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the website, social media, and other online channels
- Provide budget stewardship
- Agency experience preferred: position will work with creative agencies
- Tactical Support -
- Maintain relationships with key business and community partners
- Website SEO improvements and maintenance
- Web content development of the website includes updates (core, plugins, modules, backups), content creation, and artwork.
- Create and manage web forms and landing pages for SEO, sales promotion, and conversions.
- Manage social media presence, including development, schedule, and execute fresh, relevant, and engaging content.
- Respond to all social media comments/questions across all social media platforms.
- Manage social media metrics and best practices
- Manage print and digital media buying
- Manage all facets of newsletter strategy
- Oversee public relations and sales
- Assist with events and event promotion as needed
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal project requests
- Provide ski show assistance and support as needed
- Act as a brand ambassador and customer service representative for Brian Head Resort through all digital and in-person communications
- This position will create content across a variety of platforms including email marketing (experience with Acoustic and Ryan Solutions is preferred), website (WordPress and Google Analytics), social media (including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok), and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts) on a regular basis. Experience with Creative Cloud applications, including but not limited to: Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, is also preferred.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the marketing team
Position Type and Expected Work Hours
- Full-time, year-round salaried position
- Need to have flexible working hours working holidays based on business levels.
Compensation and Benefits --
- Salary range dependent on qualifications and professional experience
- Company contribution health insurance; dental, life, and other insurance benefits available
- Paid time off plan
- Free winter/summer season pass
- Discounts in food and beverage and retail outlets
Education / Training / License(s) / Certification(s) Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, public relations, closely related field, or equivalent work experience.
NOTICE: This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Brian Head Recreation I, LLC
AddressBrian Head, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Brian Head Recreation I, LLC