- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are seeking a proven, high-capacity Controller / Senior Manager to spearhead our client service efforts. Successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who has the vision and willingness to put in the hard work required to grow our firm to the next level. We see this as a partner-track position for the right hire who produces results for the Company. This role will focus on serving clients in multiple industries as well as internal firm responsibility to assist in developing and executing strategic plans. Individual will work side-by-side with Company Partners and executive level client personnel
- Develop/Implement/Oversee client service plans including outsourced Controller responsibilities
- Optimize accounting systems to generate and feed meaningful information to client operational leadership and/or our consulting team.
- Proactively seek out issues with client accounting processes and systems, offering solutions that improve efficiency, data visibility, cash flow, etc.
- Create sales opportunities by competently delivering services and noticing additional opportunities within existing client relationships.
- Ensure the full-scope of day-to-day accounting - including Billing, AR, AP, Payroll, coordination with operations, cash flow monitoring, financial statement prep, management reporting is appropriately completed.
- Ensure controls are in place to protect clients from service disruptions or quality issues (cross-training/documentation/checklists)
- Manage staff including reviewing work product.
- Manage Partners via regular communication and updates
- Assist Partners with sales opportunities/client pitches
- 5+ years serving as a Controller, including oversight and quality control over accounting staff
- Exposure to / Understanding of all aspects of accounting and administration including:
- Financial Statements (Preparation and Analysis)
- Developing and reporting internal accounting data for Company decision-makers
- GAAP/Accrual based financial adjustments
- Administering benefits such as Health Care and 401(k) plans.
- Payroll and Payroll taxes
- Monthly closing of the books (reconciliations, adjusting entries)
- Coordination with external bankers and income tax preparers
- Demonstrated ability to envision and execute complicated projects
- Successful candidate will be able to articulate details of past successes and failures in project management
- Ability/desire to immerse into details to develop expertise, then shift to delegation / quality control.
- Advanced Excel skills – able to organize, manipulate and maintain large data sets
- Significant hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Proven communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees - both within the firm and at various clients.
- Proven problem-solving skills in undefined environments
- Experience identifying and implementing accounting related process improvements
- Disciplined approach to documenting procedures and maintaining support for accounting transactions
- Advanced QuickBooks Desktop skills
- QuickBooks Online experience
- Experience with T-Sheets/QuickBooks Time and/or other applications that integrate with QuickBooks.
- Hands-on leadership experience with accounting system conversions or other similar technology implementations
- Proven track record in a challenging job cost environment - managing the accurate job cost accounting (labor, materials, subcontractors, equipment) for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Public Accounting - Audit experience
- HR Experience
- Sales Tax Experience
• External CFO and Controller services
• Operational Consulting - helping clients build more profitable operations
• Oversight of accounting processes – monthly and quarterly close
• Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
• Financial reporting
• Investor reporting
• Bank compliance reporting
• Control environment assessment and improvement
• Financial audit support
• Administrative process improvement
• Payroll support services
Brian C McKeown PLLC
203 W. Owens St. WeatherfordWeatherford, TX
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?