Education and/or other requirements
- Willing to work second or third shift
- Prior experience in the industrial maintenance field
- Must have strong knowledge of electrical controls and PLCs
- Be able to read schematics-electrical and P&ID’s
- Have the ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative with minimal supervision.
JOB DUTIES, FUNCTIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), may include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of safety equipment, utilities, steam plant, electrical distribution, water treatment facility, sewage treatment equipment, cheese, whey and cutting room equipment.
- Maintain, repair and modify equipment as needed to ensure that product quality, consistency and schedules are met with minimum deviation from established norms.
- Works as a team with maintenance and production personnel to ensure continuity between shifts and departments.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned or required by immediate supervisor.
Qualified candidates may submit an application for employment by submitting a resume online or applying in person:
Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Brewster Cheese Company, 800 Wabash Avenue S., Brewster, Ohio 44613
Brewster Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We are located in Brewster, Ohio, which is located approximately:
- 10 miles - Southwest of Massillon, Ohio
- 20 miles - Southwest of Canton, Ohio
- 25 miles - East of Wooster, Ohio
- 40 miles - South of Akron, Ohio