Retail Store Manager 70-80k
Bretz RV Nampa, ID
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine a career where your primary responsibility is to grow a team of people to help families go camping and boating. Our industry is growing at a breakneck pace to support the ever-increasing desire to travel in ways that do not involve airplanes, hotels, and cruise ships.
We are looking for a leader who can build a team of high caliber associates while managing the logistics and performance of the Parts and Accessories department in one of our dealerships. This person serves as the leader of a team whose critical role is ensuring accurate inventories of accessories and parts for sale to customers and their availability for timely repairs.
The ideal candidate will be sales and team-oriented, display strong attention to detail, and maintain professionalism at all times. The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker and demonstrates creative leadership methods to motivate employees.
- Sales services – Manage all store sales, marketing and budgets. Report daily sales and capture all credit can cash receipts. Deposit money daily and submit sales reports as required. Maintain budgets and record inventory for all purchases and sales. Perform inventory counts as needed and work with local and regional leaders to create new, cost-effective displays and strategies.
- Customer Service – Respond to customer issues and resolve their needs as they arise. Maintain a clean store environment safe from all hazards.
- Supervise – Lead the staff and ensure all vacant positions become filled. Organize special store functions and events. Manage the retail staff weekly schedules and communicate out. Motivate the sales team with effective communication and provide awards and incentives as earned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration preferred or recent related experience.
- Ability to stay calm, patient and professional.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven record of motivating staff.
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of balancing and maintaining budgets.
- Strong computer skills using spreadsheets and inventory management software
Education and/or Experience
- Previous experience as a people manager preferably in a retail environment. RV, Automotive, Implement, Heavy Equipment or like type industries can be a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of leading and motivating teams consisting of 10-20 people
Compensation is based on experience and will range from $70,000-80,000 per year.
Idaho has become the spot to be. With all of the shutdowns around the country ranging from Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Arizona, as well as North Dakota / South Dakota; Idaho has benefited from extremely low cases of COVID-19. Not only is it a safe place to live, but it's also a great place to raise a family or retire. I should also mention the cost of living is far lower than in other parts of the country. We have been able to stay open throughout the shutdowns and support our customers and employees in the best ways we know how. If you've ever dreamed of moving to the northwest, now may be the time to turn a dream into reality!
Benefits include medical insurance, dental & vision coverage options, 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, vacation time, holiday pay, company paid continuing education, and huge employee discounts.
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Today Bretz RV & Marine is still a family-owned and operated business with five dealerships across Montana and Idaho. We are fortunate to have grown from just over 100 employees to nearly 400 employees in the last five years. We do all we can to offer our teams an excellent place to work and advance in our company. We start by finding great people with high energy and then find the best place for them to be successful in our dealerships.
Throughout the year, you will see Bretz RV & Marine sponsoring events from local school functions to veterans associations, Toys-4-Tots, Make-A-Wish, and many more. We feel it's important to contribute to the communities in which we do business.
Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at Bretz RV