Show Through Specialist 16-25 hourly equivalent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone who enjoys helping other people and educating them on how things work? If you are friendly, outgoing and quick to learn about new parts and their functions, this could be the perfect job for you. As a show through specialist, you will work as a member of our parts team to facilitate customer requests and provide them with information. You get to show customers through their new units, show them how everything works, and outfit them with additional accessories to make their outdoor experience more enjoyable! Previous sales experience is a plus but not required. With persistence and a commitment to integrity, you have the ability to grow and advance within the company and attain superior sales success.
We offer a competitive pay plan and excellent benefits! Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee is critical to our success. Without YOU there is no US! If you want to enjoy the benefits of working for a family-owned company with advancement opportunities, we encourage you to app
- Hourly + Commission
- $16-$25 Hourly Equivalent
- Greet customers and assist them in finding the parts they are looking for, including answering questions, educating on product usage and providing advice for maintenance and installation
- Provide customers with New & Used RV and Boat orientations
- Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility
- Intervene in situations where a customer is dissatisfied, and come up with creative solutions to maintain business when dealing with backorders, damaged parts or stock-outs
- Organize merchandise and participate in modifying displays to reflect current inventory, sales and promotions
- Inspect returned parts to find defects and promptly assist the customer with a replacement part or a full refund
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Saturday availability
- Able to quickly learn about a variety of parts
- Personable, friendly and willing to listen
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers as well as coworkers and management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Days Only
- Overtime available
- Rotating Saturdays
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision coverage options
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer match
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Onsite training programs
- Huge employee discounts
- Employee borrow program (take a camper and go camping)
What you can expect from Bretz
- Opportunity to work in a family-oriented environment where work life balance matters
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Team building activities and events throughout the year
- The opportunity to be a part of a team in a booming industry that works together to provide every customer with a world class experience
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Today Bretz RV & Marine is still a family-owned and operated business with five dealerships across Montana and Idaho. We are fortunate to have grown from just over 100 employees to nearly 400 employees in the last five years. We do all we can to offer our teams an excellent place to work and advance in our company. We start by finding great people with high energy and then find the best place for them to be successful in our dealerships.
Throughout the year, you will see Bretz RV & Marine sponsoring events from local school functions to veterans associations, Toys-4-Tots, Make-A-Wish, and many more. We feel it's important to contribute to the communities in which we do business.
Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We service all makes and models of RVs and boats. In addition to service, we are full line dealers for:
RV Manufacturers: Airstream, Coachmen, CrossRoads, Dutchmen, Entegra Coach, Forest River, Grand Design, Heartland, Keystone RV, KZ RV, Liberty Outdoors, Northstar, NuCamp, Redwood, Starcraft Marine, Thor, Tiffin, Vanleigh, Chaparral, Smoker Craft, Thunderjet, Mercury, Mercruiser, Volvo. Resumes being accepted from all over the country.
Boat Manufacturers: Barletta, Sea-Doo, Bayliner, Chaparral, Crownline, Smokercraft, Lowe, Starcraft, MB Sport, Sun Chaser, Yamaha Outboards, Honda Outboards, Mercury/Mercruiser, Volvo Marine.
Powered by JazzHR
Bretz RV & Marine
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Bretz RV & Marine