Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- $16 to $19 Hourly
$16.00 to $19 per hour
Are you the best at shipping and receiving? We want you to be the newest employee on our team! The shipping & receiving clerk plays an important role on our team. In this position, you will be managing shipments, receiving products, locally sourcing parts, and assisting the service technicians. The workdays are fast-paced, and you are recognized for your performance. Bretz RV & Marine cares about their employees. We offer health insurance, 401(k) with employer match, employee discounts, and campers may be borrowed for personal use!
What We Look For In An Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have competent computer skills, is organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and thrives in fast-paced environments. If you enjoy a role where you are not at a desk all day and satisfying work that gives you a sense of accomplishment, you will have a considerable advantage. You will have an opportunity to work with the most successful RV and Boat dealership in a five-state area with excellent opportunity for advancement. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply!
- Manage the shipment and receipt of products, materials, and supplies
- Assist Service Technicians with locating products as needed
- Distribute repair parts and accessories to Service Technicians
- Track, trace, and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Drive to various local vendors to pick up parts
- Promptly unload trucks and deliveries as well as sort and stock receivables
- Operate a pallet jack and forklift (certification available on-site)
- Maintain a clean, organized, and member-ready area
- Competent computer skills while running multiple programs at once including Excel, email, inventory software, and navigating vendor websites
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent time management and organization
- Self Motivation and drive
- 4 days on 4 days off
- Weekday and weekend availability required
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Clean and insurable driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in an indoor and outdoor environment.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 80 pounds, team lifting as needed
- Safely operate machinery
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision coverage options
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer match
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Onsite training programs
- Huge employee discounts
- Employee borrow program (borrow a camper and go camping)
What you can expect from Bretz
- Opportunity to work in a family-oriented environment where work life balance matters
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Team building activities and events throughout the year
- The opportunity to be a part of a team in a booming industry that works together to provide every customer the best experience possible
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Today Bretz RV & Marine is still a family-owned and operated business with five dealerships across Montana and Idaho. We are fortunate to have grown from just over 100 employees to nearly 450 employees in the last six years. We do all we can to offer our teams an excellent place to work and advance in our company. We start by finding great people with high energy and then find the best place for them to be successful in our dealerships.
Throughout the year, you will see Bretz RV & Marine sponsoring events from local school functions to veterans associations, Toys-4-Tots, Make-A-Wish, and many more. We feel it's important to contribute to the communities in which we do business.
Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Relocation: Many of our employees relocate from other areas looking for a better place to raise a family. Locations others have moved from: Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Seattle, Sacramento, Fresno, Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Albany, Salem, Bozeman, Helena, Great Falls, Butte, Anaconda, Kalispell, Denver, Sheridan, Powell, Red Lodge, Houston, Dallas, Fort Collins, Spokane, New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Phoenix, Mesa, Rapid City, Lincoln, Bismarck, California, Chicago, Illinois, Minneapolis, Detroit
We service all makes and models of RVs and boats. In addition to service, we are full line dealers for:
RV Manufacturers: Airstream, Coachmen, CrossRoads, Dutchmen, Entegra Coach, Forest River, Grand Design, Heartland, Keystone RV, KZ RV, Liberty Outdoors, Northstar, NuCamp, Redwood, Starcraft Marine, Thor, Tiffin, Vanleigh, Chaparral, Smoker Craft, Thunderjet, Mercury, Mercruiser, Volvo.
Boat Manufacturers: Barletta, Sea-Doo, Bayliner, Chaparral, Crownline, Smokercraft, Lowe, Starcraft, MB Sport, Sun Chaser, Yamaha Outboards, Honda Outboards, Mercury/Mercruiser, Volvo Marine.
Bretz RV & MarineBillings Metropolitan Area, MT
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.