Real Estate Team Buyer's Agent needed! Jump start your Real Estate career!
This is your chance to finally earn what you deserve with no ceiling on your income.
Highly successful real estate team is looking for another individual to join our buyer division.
Starting this month we are hiring 3 agents to join our team with a unique opportunity. We will guarantee that in the next 12 months you will make no less than $75,000. That means that if you follow our program with exactness and somehow end the year with anything less in income, we will write you a check to make up the difference.
Top performers make $150,000!
If this sounds like something that you are interested in, then apply ASAP and we can set up a time to talk more.
Excellent commission structure and great opportunity for upward mobility. Real Estate experience is a bonus, but we don’t hire backgrounds, we hire top producers.Compensation:
$75,000 - $125,000Responsibilities:
- Mastering online lead conversion skills.
- Most leads are warm and are generated for you.
- Manage leads in our company's database.
- Build rapport with the buyer, overcome objections and negotiate the contract.
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Be available for weekly team training held in our office.
- Desire to be part of a successful and growing team.
- Give buyer/seller an overview of current market conditions and projections.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Arizona.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- This candidate is a fast starter, highly motivated by money and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career.
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity.
- Understand contract writing and negotiation.
- This person is Coachable and is always trying to improve themselves.
We're hiring! Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful in Arizona. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.