Behavioral Health Technician (ABA)
Brett DiNovi & Associates Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Behavioral Health Technician
Join the world-class team that is the largest behavioral consultation/OBM group on the East Coast of the United States. Our consulting firm is offering full-time and part-time Clinical Associate positions for candidates highly skilled in applied behavior analysis (ABA) to provide home & school consultation in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Delaware County, and Chester County.
Specific duties include:
Behavior plan implementation, assistance conducting functional behavior assessments, intensive ABA teaching strategies, community-based instruction, functional life skills training, & vocational Training.
Position: Full-Time positions
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred.
- At least 1-year experience providing direct support in the human services field.
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification encouraged but not required
- Valid driver's license is preferred.
- Must be capable of manual labor including but not limited to; Exerting up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly, pushing, kneeling, bending, balancing, crawling, crouching, finger dexterity, climbing and reaching.
- Ideal candidate must have reliable transportation as frequent travel is required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (for full time employees):
The hourly wages may range from $21.50 to $30.00 per hour and are based on education and experience. Additionally, BDA offers new employees a sign-on bonus of $350 to $400 with unlimited earning opportunities. Salary options are available but most employees choose the hourly pay model. (Some employees have reached $250,000 annually due to our pay for performance model, however, this is atypical).
- If the applicant is in a full-time role, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes performance-based bonus pay, profit sharing, 401k with employer match, short-term disability, continuing education, and excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Major medical benefits w/ low copay & zero $ co-insurance including dental
- Mentoring, coaching, and supervision at no cost to the employee
- Standard hours of work are weekdays in schools between 8 AM to 3 PM in NJ with some after-school evening hours in-home programs & potential weekends.
Click Here For A Video Of Why You Should Work With Us https://youtu.be/9l9Uz8rimlk?list=UU2ch0EXBoSqPSR8X33dYhvg
Click Here To continue with your application for this position https://brettdassociates.com/contact-and-careers/
Email resume to careers @brettdassociates.com to begin your Pre-Interview process.
ABOUT BRETT DINOVI & ASSOCIATES:
BDA is the largest award-winning behavioral consultation group on the East Coast of the United States deploying over 600 clinicians providing behavioral & educational consultation in over 350 schools/agencies throughout NJ, NY, DE, ME, CA, PA, FL & worldwide through the use of remote video consultation. In addition, BDA is one of the industry leaders in organizational behavior management and incorporates the use of OBM strategies (i.e., feedback, mentoring, pay for performance) to support its team of staff reach their peak performance.
*Brett DiNovi & Associates LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We have established COVID-19 precautions and are highly proficient in our infection control standards.
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Brett DiNovi & AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Expanding The World's Collective Wisdom of Behavioral Science to Change the Landscape of Government, Education, Industry, and Society.
Join the world’s largest behavioral consultation/OBM group & the leading disseminator of behavioral science in user-friendly ways. We are offering full-time and part-time Clinical Associate positions for candidates with an interest in intensive training in applied behavior analysis (ABA) to provide home & school consultation in all NJ counties.
3331 Street RoadPhiladelphia, PA