What a great opportunity! We’re now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our Cooling Tower Department! This person will maintain and grow relationships with customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. They are expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts.
- Retains and profitably grows accounts through proactive management of assigned customer relationships.
- Leads all aspects of the account process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Develops customer account plans for all high growth potential assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, priorities, initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Act as a liaison between customer and plants (including but not limited to shipping and scheduling departments). Must be able to effectively solve disagreements as they arise.
- Provide clear and concise escalated technical support to customers and provide educated product recommendations.
- Receive and process orders from customers. Help educate customers to supply more complete orders when necessary.
- Work with other departments internally including but not limited to accounting, tool shop, engineering, sales and marketing. Must have a good understanding of each department to facilitate the decision process as needed.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Strong ability to focus on, and meet, customer needs.
Brentwood offers professional growth potential, pleasant work environment, and an excellent wage and benefits package including 401K w/employer match E.O.E.