Finance Director, Non Profit
Brelsford Personnel Longview, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our non-profit client in the Longview-Marshall, Texas corridor, needs an experienced financial professional to join their team and guide all accounting, budgets, grant work etc. Reports to the CEO.
- Oversees general accounting, grant-related accounting, and budgets, financial analysis and reporting.
- Reports to and works closely with the CEO and board.
- Responsible for all GAAP financials, general ledger, closings, financial reporting, benefits, payroll system, tax reporting and supervision of the department staff
- Prepares annual budget and oversees annual audit
- Interfaces cooperatively with employees in the company and supports corporate mission
Characteristics and experience
- Several years of general accounting with supervisory experience. Must include several years of non-profit or government accounting/ finance experience in a corporate environment.
- Behavioral health billing is a plus
- Strong moral compass, flexible, works well under pressure and change, stable
- Good communication skills, personable, team player, low key
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including solid Excel, and ERP software
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA is a plus, but equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Full benefits and work/life balance
Candidates must be a non-smoker, pass a drug test and a criminal background check
Client of Brelsford Personnel.
Finance and Insurance