Executive Director, NonProfit
Brelsford Personnel Tyler, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate will have the skills to develop this newly formed organization from the bottom-up – strategically building the organization on all levels: administrative, programmatic, and operational. The Executive Director (full time) will be responsible for all phases of the start-up and development and will ultimately grow the program from 2-days per week to a fully accredited 5-day program. They will provide leadership and vision and collaborate with the Board of Directors, staff, stakeholders, and members to advance the mission of the organization.
- Responsible for all aspects of the operation. Leads day-to-day operations and staff and is accountable to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, retaining, managing, and evaluating staff members.
- Develops and manages the annual budget in collaboration with the Board and staff.
- Ensures all necessary licensures and accreditations are in place and adhered to.
- Works with the Board to position the organization as a strategic collaborative partner in developing better local and state mental health policy.
- Secures grants and contracts (local, state, and federal) and develops creative entrepreneurial partnerships that will enhance the future development of the organization.
- Some experience working with individuals with mental health diagnoses.
- Outstanding organizational leadership skills, with an ability to articulate a clear and inspiring vision for the organization while managing and mentoring staff and members.
- Knowledge of and ability in cultivating individual and corporate donors, writing grants, and negotiating contracts.
- Clear sense of integrity, with a commitment to serve and support marginalized groups, specifically individuals and families with mental illness.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
Client of Brelsford Personnel.