Our Tyler, Texas client, a financial services organization, is seeking a responsible individual to perform soft collections activities on delinquent accounts. In this customer service role, they determine the probable reason for the account status and assist the customer with bringing loan payments up to date. In the process, they ensure that the company’s professional stature is maintained.
· Need at least six months of experience in banking or credit union collections
· Ability to assist customers with account problems and maintenance in a professional manner if required
· Need excellent communication skills and customer interface
· Must be able to type 40 WPM, have good data entry and MS Office proficiency
· Available Monday thru Friday and some Saturdays
· Great team environment!
· Paid vacation and ten paid holidays
· 401k matching up to 5%
- $15 to $20/ hour DOE
Software skills will be tested.
Need to be bondable, able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Brelsford PersonnelClient of Brelsford Personnel.